I think it hasn't been always resources that enable the teaching and learning, but listening to ideas from students.
- my fun stuff has been brief development where students developed a brief for new training equipment to develop a skillset in PE. (no specific requirement on any tech area)
- my fun stuff has been technological modelling where students have been developing ideas around an app for developing skills with the primary school students years 4-6
- my fun stuff has been technological outcomes were students made a stop motion video around relationships for visual text through an english context.
- my fun stuff has been elements of design creating graphic novels through an english context.
- my fun stuff has been digital information using documents and sheets
- my fun stuff have been digital media photoshop looking at students photo editing skills, collage development and incorporating mixed media to support the ideas required for level one.
- my fun stuff has been sketchup recreating building around the hobsonville point for historical purposes.
- my fun stuff has been developing a technological outcome for 5 years through scratch
- my fun stuff has been programming through ardunio using the mindkits brainboard develop prototypes
- my fun stuff has been programming through python to develop games through technological systems
- my fun stuff has been digital information, creating guess who through mysql console for technological modelling.
- my fun stuff has been digital media through developing simple websites using notepad++ through outcome development.
- my fun stuff has been teaching students about algorithms, human computer interfaces, data representation which has covered a lot of technological systems.
I often look at the fun stuff and think about what is next for our students.