Wednesday 4 July 2007

Holidays, Weather and the school ball

There doesn't seem to be much going on at the moment, most people are on holiday, well those that are teachers are. I have been busy today trying to get some gear ready for the school ball tonight. My favourite was the same day dry cleaner, who couldn't do it on the same day. I am now waiting on the rain to subside and get ready. As I do this I am now using a real computer, a apple macbook. I have finally got myself one and I love it. Just working out how to get various applications installed and running on it has been great. So far skype and Microsoft MSN have been installed and managed to firewire down the school Matariki celebration to make a DVD for the Maori department, just working out how to sort out the region issue at the moment, damn thing is set to a Region 1 DVD, not Region 4.

Always a good idea to check the spelling of the dvd you are burning before making 10 copies...

No comments: