Monday 24 April 2017

next stages of araako

It has been a while since I did any work on the learnpath(ara ako). I think part of it has been the change of nature of hub. Moving away from habits through to students inquiry. I guess I am still trying to work out how the inquiry functions for my students and what evidence is required.

I am still getting students to focus on their weekly reflections on a friday. While many of the hub see the purpose in the reflection, Others still do surface reflections or work out how to try an do little reflections at all.

Is the issue that they cannot see what they have done? I have thought about how to get the image feature of the reflection really helping. But I still need to think about what is the actual benefit of the work to help?

Does anyone have reflection templates that they find 13-17 years, it could be scaffolded that is still needed for some students.

finding instagram as a help to develop ideas

No comments: