Wednesday 5 September 2007

Exam Time

It is senior exam time at school at the moment, which while waiting for my exams to happen and the marking to come in I have some spare time on my hands. So today I was busy working on the schemes for my year 12 and 13 programming courses, It is strange to try and create a course with a mixture of unit standards and achievement standards.

Also today I worked on the development of the books in the wild project.
Tomorrow I also have a presentation on a project I have been working on for the last 4 months, it is a development website on the environmental impact of the stream near the school, using blogspot, sideshare and some other web 2.0 tools. We are after a way to get students into reflection and analyzing their science objectives in another way rather than using pen and paper. It will be a way that it can be used for many years to come.

Ahhhhh, the other thing I am slowly working on and waiting from Amazon for the book to be published is the Microsoft XNA creators club. I am busy trying to learn as much as I can in the development of Xbox 360 games using Microsoft XNA Game Studio Express.

http://creators.xna.com/ - one site that I will go back to, has some sample code and instructional video.

I will also see if I can get a hold of the book called Microsoft® XNA Game Studio Creators Guide, how, I have no idea yet.

No comments: