Monday 2 March 2009

Preparing to leave

It is just under 5 weeks until I leave my current place of employment. Today I meet my replacement, and had to explain to him what I am doing with the course that I have developed and run for a number of years. In some way it is rather strange to explain to someone else why you are doing what you do, why you haven't joined up with a new programme.

It is also rather strange to be talking about this with the students around me, none of them have picked up that it is me who is leaving, I don't want to tell them until later on as I believe that this will cause them no to do the work. I would love to tell them as I believe that they need to know.

No one really shares there courses online, you get what you can from the curriculum guides but they really only give you what qualifications they gain from the course.

No comments: