Tuesday 29 May 2012

Questioning

I went to a scholarship forum today that talked about how students could achieve better in this. We need to look at more scholarships in technology and ways that we can help our students to attain these.
In reality it came down to innovative projects that did not have a predefined outcome. That the outcome came out of the stakeholder and client feedback.
Through the forum I was thinking about how can I help students through this. I think I need to really get to grips with the technology literacy.
There are a number of exemplars available as well as markets reports that I am going to have to find and make available to the year 12 students this year so they can develop and come up with a project for next year. But one question I find myself asking is how will the new digital technologies strands be applicable. Currently we are working on the "old" technology generic achievement standards.

No comments: