Sunday 15 April 2007

Mountain Biking

I am in charge of the Mountain Biking at the school, it is an incredible sport to be involved in, only problem is the paperwork. RAMs forms and SAP forms are a big part of it. I have to put down in writing all the Hazards, Risks, and anything else related to the sport and area that we are planning on visiting. Each trip requires a site visit first.

Some of the ones we have already gone to are Woodhill Mountain Bike Park
Whitford Mountain Bike Park,
future rides will be going to Hunua Bike Park

I am also looking at the students getting involved in the Auckland Mountain Bike Winter Series that is run through collegesport as I think it would be a great experience for them. It has four events

What I hope is that my mountain bikers will have a little knowledge of the area that they are going to be competing in.

No comments: