Wednesday 13 May 2009

unsure of what to called it 0.1d

i have been working on an issue for the last couple of hours, this is to grab the author details from the authors table and display it in a combobox for the client to select. This has been an issue of mine ever since developing the subject choice system, today I found the easiest answer,

If only blogger would let me copy and paste the code in...

anyway here is the website

http://www.swish-db.com/tutorials/view.php/tid/630

getting the job information in now that I have the author details working right, though I have yet to test it under a new job or new title being entered. as I said this is just getting information displaying and updating for now. As we will be using pre loaded information when we get it.

Have been asked to develop extra on the book page, to include sales of book so royalities can be paid out.

No comments: