Now I see this post and the quotes, and I start thinking, I need to move back to a computer based system. It worked for me, I could add in evidence when I wanted. I didn't have to print it off and add it to the every increasing papers in my office. I have a photocopier that I can scan to, I have dropbox and google drive accounts. What I need is a system that I can add items to, provide a bot of commentary to and tag.
So tonight I start to look at developing my own system!!!
Registered Teacher Criteria
Professional relationships and professional values
- Criteria 1: Establish and maintain effective professional relationships focused on the learning and well-being of all ākonga.
- Criteria 2: Demonstrate commitment to promoting the well-being of ākonga.
- Criteria 3: Demonstrate commitment to bicultural partnership in Aotearoa / New Zealand.
- Criteria 4: Demonstrate commitment to ongoing professional learning and development of professional personal practice.
- Criteria 5: Show leadership that contributes to effective teaching and learning.
Professional knowledge in practice
- Criteria 6: Conceptualise, plan, and implement an appropriate learning programme.
- Criteria 7: Promote a collaborative, inclusive, and supportive learning environment.
- Criteria 8: Demonstrate in practice their knowledge and understanding of how ākonga learn.
- Criteria 9: Respond effectively to the diverse and cultural experiences and the varied strengths, interests, and needs of individuals and groups of ākonga.
- Criteria 10: Work effectively within the bicultural context of Aotearoa NZ.
- Criteria 11: Analyse and appropriately use assessment and information, which has been gathered formally and informally.
- Criteria 12: Use critical inquiry and problem-solving effectively in their professional practice.