- If they are year 13 then they have to have 13stu
- If they are year 12 they have to have 12eng
- If they are year 11 they have to have 11mat 11eng 1gym/fin/hea
- Can a year 13 take year 12 subjects, yes this has been included, all years can take the previous years class, apart from year 11 who cannot take year 10.
- AJAX working to display information about subjects. This just needs a clean up, as there is an issue with formatting not coming through, will have to implement HTML tags to clean up.
- School and version created in a table, and reads into footer.php which is included on all pages at the bottom of the page.
- Included a way to make changes to subjects you have already selected, using a function in mySQl that is MySQL INSERT … ON DUPLICATE KEY UPDATE syntax http://www.bitbybit.dk/carsten/blog/?p=113
- If you have filled in the form already , it will display what you chose last time
- Added in reserve options, in case you don’t get the options that you chose. These have been implemented as reserve1 and reserve2
- You don't have to fill in all options, there is no error checking on that yet. Is this a requirement
- added in returning to school, this will be shown as Yes, No, Not Sure, but when it goes into the database it is a number, 1, 2, 3. What you selected when you filled in the form originally will be shown when you enter in again.
Still to do,
make more of it using session ids rather than $_POST information through?
Tidy up Curriculum Guide - implement fck editor
Career goal? does this need to be added
Cleaning up the interface, css and maybe boxes around certain items this is the fieldset and legend html tags this allows you to put the information into boxes, I have still to figure out how many of these to create and where to put them, but it seems simple enough, 1 box around the 6 subjects, and another around the two reserve input fields, also are you planning on returning next year, for the selection. As well as another one around the details of the subject. Might use pencil in firefox, an addon to do some design work. on how it might look.
Final outputs - KAMAR and who hasn't filled it in.
- http://en.allexperts.com/q/PHP4-3507/CSV-File-2.htm ideas on how to put a file out to a csv file.
- for the KAMAR export use "SELECT concat( '2009T_', id ) AS id, sub1, sub2, sub3, sub4, sub5, sub6, res1, res2 FROM subject_new"; though I am probably going to have to put a year
Done Completed - Version 0.2
- Note this needs to be fixed, add identifier in so we can use it for multiple years, maybe in the custom table
- Have used the same code but modified to see is filled = 0, this is to see if teh students have not filled in the form
Done Version 0.2b